Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide on-demand support?
Yes, we do offer on-demand IT support. However, most of our services are based on proactive approach with a monthly flat fee. This approach allows you to enjoy more efficiency and uptime while having a monthly budget that is predictable and more cost-efficient over time.
What do your flat-fee services include?
1. Proactive maintenance and monitoring for all covered equipment, operating systems and applications, including:
- Patch Management and Service Pack Updates
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam Management, Updates and Remediation
- Backup and Restoration Management
- Disk and Memory Optimization
- User Account Management
- Network and Internet Connectivity Management
- Firewall, Router and Switch Management
2. Remote Help Desk, Lab/Bench Service and Onsite Service for all covered equipment, operating systems, and applications, including:
- Servers, PC’s, Laptops, Tablets, Smart Phones, Firewalls, Routers and Switches
- Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 and all versions of MAC Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2016 and Small Business Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and Hosted Exchange
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012 and 2014
- and much more…
3. Vendor Management Services. We manage all your infrastructure vendors, including scheduling required onsite visits with them. Those vendors include:
- Broadband Vendors
- Phone Service Vendors
- Phone Equipment Vendors
- Copier/Fax/Scanner/Document Imaging Vendors
- Line of Business Application Vendors
- Hosted Website/Domain Registration Vendors
So no matter what happens with my IT, I’ll never pay more than one flat fee per month?
Examples of items not covered under our flat fee service plans include the cost of replacement of new hardware, shipping costs, the cost of software licensing or renewal or upgrade fees, and the cost of any third party vendor or manufacturer support or incident fees. Whenever there are potential additional fees outside of our flat fee, you will always be notified in advance for approval.
What other services and solutions do you provide?
Other than the services listed on our service pages, we also offer the below services and solutions for your business.
- Cost-Saving Voice and Data T1 and Integrated T1 Solutions
- Revenue-Generating Web Development Solutions that drive clients to your website
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning to mitigate your risks in the event of disaster
- Efficiency-Boosting Mobility Solutions to keep your mobile workforce connected no matter where they are
- High Availability Solutions such as co-location services for your critical systems
How can I get more information and get started with your Services?
Just give us a call at (877) 786-5525 and we’ll be happy to schedule an appointment with you. Our process begins with a Technology Assessment that includes a Needs Analysis and a Cost Savings Analysis. We will then examine the results of the assessment and make recommendations to help you get the most value out of your IT.